School’s out (for the summer)! Andersen Library’s hours from Aug. 14 through Sept. 1 are 8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday only (closed on Saturday & Sunday). The Library is closed on Friday Aug. 20th for a state-mandated furlough.
Fall semester Library hours will start on Thursday, Sept. 2nd.
Remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCAT Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).