There are special Library hours April 1-4, 2010:
- Thurs., Apr. 1: 7:30am-10pm (early closing)
- Fri., Apr. 2-Sat., Apr. 3: CLOSED (Friday is a campus-wide furlough day)
- Sun., Apr. 4: 3pm-midnight (Reference Desk open 6-10pm)
Normal spring semester hours resume on Monday, April 5th.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling:
- The Library’s article databases are available…just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L).
- You can search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes.
- You can renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record.
- You can consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides.
- You can ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Thurs April 1st 9am-10pm, Sunday April 4th 6-10pm).