UPDATE March 19
Andersen & Lenox Libraries will close to the public due to the coronavirus situation. Please be safe and healthy, everyone, and take advantage of our online resources and services. More details are forthcoming.
Remember that whenever the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or Canvas),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of books, media and more (part of Research@UWW) and use links to the titles that are online, including links to ebooks,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online through your Account,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at 262-472-1032 during reference hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm).
A process for requesting and picking up physical materials from the campus libraries’ collections will be set up by March 27th, which will be linked from the library home page.
ILLiad Interlibrary loan requests for “returnables” (books, DVDs, etc.) from other libraries will be limited, but requests for scans of articles and book chapters should continue as usual.
Please stay healthy! Consult the campus COVID-19 (Coronavirus) page for updates, referrals, and guidance.