Andersen Library Break Week & Summer Session Hours
Andersen Library’s Break Week hours (May 16-23, 2021)
M-F: 8am – 4:30pm
If you need a great place to study, write, etc., during the summer, come to Andersen Library!
Andersen Library’s Summer Session hours (May 24-August 14, 2021)
- M-F: 8am – 6pm
- Sat.-Sun: Closed
Summer Session Exceptions:
- M May 31st (Memorial Day): Closed
- F July 3rd: 8am-4:30pm
- M July 5th (Observance of Independence Day): Closed
See all Andersen Library hours, as well as Lenox Library (Rock Campus) hours, online.
*Please remember that even when the physical Library is closed, or you are remote, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or Canvas) or Research@UWW (sign in to access all possible full text) and access online article text or submit ILLiad interlibrary loan requests for articles not available via UW-Whitewater’s libraries,
- Search library holdings of Books, Media and more and use links to online titles,
- Renew checked-out books, government documents, etc. through My Account (unless you’ve already used up your allowed renewals),
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class/assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email, text, or chat (UW-Whitewater librarians respond to emails when the Library is open, but chat and text are often covered by non-local staff). You also can choose to make an appointment with a UW-Whitewater librarian, which can take place in person, over the phone, or online by Webex.
This entry was posted in around the library
and tagged hours
. Bookmark the permalink