Google Scholar can be a great tool to use in combination with the Library’s databases. As long as you are on campus or using the campus VPN, Google Scholar will show you links that will help you find the full text of articles within Andersen Library databases. If you are off campus, you will need to make a quick edit to Google Scholar’s settings to get these same links to the full text of articles:
- Go to http//:scholar.google.com
- Optional: Sign in to your Google account in order to save your preferences for future searches.
- Select Settings from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click Library Links at the left of the page.
- Type UW Whitewater in the search box. A checkbox option for UW-Whitewater will appear below your search. Check the box. You may also wish to search for Open WorldCat and add that to your connections. Don’t forget to click Save.
That’s it! You will now see the Find It at UW Whitewater utility when you use Google Scholar.
For instructions with screenshots, please visit the full guide on how to use Find It with Google Scholar.