Tech Tips Thursday is a little early this week with the exciting news that wireless printing is back and now includes access from mobile devices! There are now two easy ways to print from your computers and personal devices to any General Access lab printer on campus.
- Email the file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your uww.edu email address!
- Total attachment file size should be less than 25 MB
- Use this method from your mobile devices
- Upload the file(s) to labprint.uww.edu/MyPrintCenter
- Log in to My Print Center with your NetID and password
- Each file should be less than 50 MB
Visit iCIT’s website for detailed instructions and more information: www.uww.edu/icit/services/printing-students.