SPRING BREAK! Mmmmm, can you feel the warmth of the sun?
Andersen Library’s hours will be:
Sat-Sun Mar 22-23: CLOSED
Mon-Fri Mar 24-28: 8am-4:30pm
Sat Mar 29: CLOSED
Sun Mar 30: 3pm-2am (only 2nd floor is open midnight-2am)
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday March 30th 3-5 & 6-10pm).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Monday, March 31st. We are expecting the pet therapy dogs that Monday, for those of use who find the return to Spring Semester a bit stressful. Woof!
FYI – The Food for Thought cafe closes for Spring Break as of Thurs., Mar. 20, at 2pm, so plan to bring in your snacks or lunch, or go out to eat. There are vending machines outside the Library, on the lower level.
Enjoy the break safely, everybody. And don’t forget: You can get audio books or popular novels or feature films from Andersen Library to help enjoy your week off from classes!