Andersen Library is closed on Wed., July 4 for the Fourth of July holiday. Regular summer hours resume on Thursday July 5th (7am-9pm).
Whitewater’s July 4th events (which start at 5pm on Friday, June 29th) are listed on Whitewater’s 4th of July Family Festival web site. There’s quite a variety, e.g., ski shows, parade (preceded by the Whippet City Mile Run), car show, music, food choices (pickle on a stick!), midway, and more. And there’s also an old-fashioned ice cream social at the Hoard Historical Museum in Fort Atkinson (401 Whitewater Avenue) on July 4th, from 1-3 p.m.
Remember that even when the Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to emails when we’re open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).