Uncategorized

Disclaimer: The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater does not converge claims made by Autumn Landmine Productions’ Gonzo-19 documentary

by Bradley J. Burt

Greetings-

As the journey through college manifested after the pandemic, a new form of journalism appeared. The form is called convergent media. I have coined the blog through Outpost 422 as a philanthropy training center for uploading pandemic convergent media news samples from workshop attendees through Gonzo-19.

We made all dominant stakeholders of the independent study aware.

The opinions and publications regarding Nevada sex workers are for helping veterans, who were lost like me, stuck as refugees in Las Vegas, go to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Lounge, ask for Strawberry, and receive a free safe ride to a vouchered hotel.

The “I WIll Not Forget” campaign launched this summer through my first independent study submission, which was a pandemic recovery submission to the Grapevine AA magazine. To absolve myself from my 11th tradition rite as a journalist, I created a pseudonym named Robert Cobert.

Robert Cobert went on detox calls in Las Vegas for his capstone project. He has established an Outpost 422 checkpoint on Las Vegas Blvd.

None of that matters now. The university does wish to endorse any of my investigative efforts due to Title IX respects with publishing an academic piece in the pornographic press. The piece commemorates the 40-year of freedom of expression with Flynt’s flag desecration for my independent study submission.

The investigative journalism Gonzo-19 story began in 2020 and picked up in August 2021. The capstone preparation, regarding the Raiders request for interview with John Gruden, turned into getting academically abused last semester.

The United States v. Larry Flynt was a subject for my professor’s Law of Mass Communication 420 course. I wanted to write about Flynt, but instead, wrote about the 70th year anniversary of the crash site in North Korea with 1st. Lt. Jerome A. Volk of the Wisconsin Air National Guard. I picked up the Flynt story in August 2022 based on the subject and his saving my life.

Flynt’s Vegas lounge rescued me. I am helping the Hustler brand adopt the “I Will Not Forget” vet checkpoint at the University of Las Vegas Nevada, which was discussed with the Dean of the Department of Communications. Transparency has been the driver of my Gonzo-19 development.

The blogs for Gonzo-19 reflect how the university treats me on my Autumn Landmine Productions Instagram and reflects upon my trademark development at my website at Outpost 422.

From the Gonzo-19 Valedictory point on, I assumed I could speak freely in my class project. I cannot. I cannot publish anything related to Hustler magazine, despite their efforts when I was left homeless when the Strat backed out on my reservation.

They booked me at Planet Hollywood. They saved me from being a homeless vet. From this point forward, Gonzo-19 is my college experience shared from the Jaded Patriot Press vatage point gonzo-mentary style through Autumn Landmine Productions.

Dr. Kates, the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and the course do not have any ties to my registered trademark’s publication past the Gonzo-19 Valedictory Essay on this website.

Bradley J. Burt serves the Dane County community as an American Legion Dane County Service Officer. Burt assists those in crisis with his multimedia reporter service as a blogger to distribute virtual information at his Social Media Writing final project called "Outpost 422." Burt returned as a Wisconsin State Certified Journey worker after finding out he could receive 39 credits for his journey worker certificate. The Technical Studies Journey Worker Associate's Degree helped him transfer to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater where he received a waiver. The waiver allowed him to pursue the field of journalism bypassing general education requirements. In 2014, Burt uncovered information about the Wisconsin G.I. Bill as a Veterans Committee Chairperson. Burt joined the American Legion to investigate benefits further. After being elected to Service Officer in 2015, Burt began noticing college benefit opportunities in Wisconsin. In 2017, Burt left his job due to physical limitations from his military service-connected injuries. ​ The Wisconsin G.I. Bill became his life preserver. Burt returned to school to survive unemployability while waiting in appeal for VA benefit denial. Being a Service Officer taught him how to find resources to survive appeal. After interviewing Sgt. Gary Brynjulfson from "The Reflections of Vietnam" and reading Tim O'Brien's "The Things They Carried," Burt decided to develop a therapeutic writing style to help him cope with anxiety. Outpost 422 developed and journalism became his pursuit. ​ Burt works as an American Legion Service Officer who is surviving by going back to school and writing about his college experience. Burt's portfolio is his passion to pay forward to the next struggling veteran to offer avenues of hope to encourage veterans to try going back to school no matter where they are in life.