The ePortfolio Tool on D2L is your very own Personal Portfolio Tool for storing, organizing, reflecting on, and sharing items that represent your learning!
You can include documents, graphics, audio files, videos, presentations, course work, etc. that demonstrate your improvement or mastery in a certain area. You decide what items you want to include in your ePortfolio, how you want to organize them, and who you want to share them with!
To Access ePortfolio:
- Click the “Tools” dropdown menu on the top-right corner of D2L, then select “ePortfolio”
You can create:
- Artifacts (Individual Items)
- Collections (Groups of related items)
- Reflections (Thoughts about your learning)
- Presentations (Web Projects showcasing your Items and Achievements)
- Learning objectives (Plans for specific learning outcomes)
You can share items with others by giving them permission to:
- View an Item
- Comment on an item
- View comments from others
- Access an item
- View assessments from others
- Edit an item
You can also use the “Explore” Area to see what others are sharing with you:
ePortfolio can be utilized to assist Students in furthering their own work, including showing work among others, we hope this brief introduction to ePortfolio can assist all in their academic endeavors!
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this issue, please contact UW-W Desire2Learn Support.