My Biggest inspirations

When I started to become interested in photography, I started by looking at different websites and blogs of people that inspired me from the start. A few of the people that really got me interested in photography is The Breed, Lara Jades Blog, and Chase Jarvis. All of these photographers have their own story and style that I really enjoyed learning about.

The type of photography that I am really interested in pursuing is fashion photography, senior portraits, wedding/engagement photography and street photography. I love including people into my pictures because it makes the picture become so alive and creative.

The Breed is based around fashion photography, which I absolutely love. Bringing the idea of the fashion world and the art of photography together is art.

Lara Jades blog is also about photography. Her blog describes how she went from an aspiring photographer in the UK to a full time photographer in NewYork City. Lara shares her story and also tips and tricks on how to become a photographer. Lara holds classes and in person training sessions to advance your photography skills.

Lastly, Chase Jarvis does not focus on fashion, rather he focuses on traveling photography and motion and still pictures. Even though I am most interested in people and fashion, I still enjoy reading about his traveling experiences. Chase also includes tips on improving your photography skills as well.