Taking A Photography Class

Taking a photography class can be very beneficial for learning the basics of photography. Currently, I am taking a publication photography class and I absolutely love it! Every week we have different lectures about different topics in photography and then to follow up with the lectures we have exercises to do relating to that topic.

It can be very easy to take pictures, but learning about the components of the camera and editing techniques are crucial when you want to improve your knowledge and your skills of photography.

If you are interested in taking a class, many schools provide classes as electives, and also there are many opportunities locally that you can do. There are even online camera classes that you can take as well.

Although a lot of camera classes are closed right now due to Covid, there are many options online. The only issue about taking an online course is that you need to have a camera of your own, instead of using a camera provided at a class.

Next semester I will be taking another photography class! If you have the slightest bit of interest in photography, I would definitely recommend taking a photography class as one of your electives! I have had so much fun in my class.

2 thoughts on “Taking A Photography Class”

1. So I’m a videographer and I can say there is a lot of crossover between photography and videography. Resolution, exposure, saturation, file size, file type, zoom, etc.

And editing anything is nothing but pure art. Imagine painting something you can undo at any moment.

Your enthusiasm for photography is great and should be encouraged more because many people don’t realize how rewarding it can be.