Products

Getting to Know: Private Label Orders

If one candle just isn’t enough, don’t worry. At The Candle Mercantile, you can create your own custom scent in bulk! Sit down with any of their employees, and work together to create your scent. Getting married soon? Have an event coming up? Baby shower? With the help of TCM you can scent your event. Pick from a variety of different size and style containers and you can make your own labels. It is most common that people can request a whole sale or private label order to sell in their own shop or online store.

TCM has a list of different style containers ranging from 4 oz tins or glass jars, 8 oz tins, and their classic 8 oz jar in any of the colors. With these different sizes comes different price adjustments depending on the amount purchased. Customers can choose from the 90+ scent options. TCM is flexible when it comes to labels. Customers can work with them to create a label, or supply them with their own custom label. With employees creating the candles right in the shop, they can be ready to be picked up or shipped within two weeks! Do not hesitate to reach out for all of your wholesale needs, by checking their website or giving them a call.

During my time at TCM, I have helped with a wide variety of whole sale and private label orders. I have helped with pouring reed diffusers for a designer who was on HGTV, where she sold them on her own online shop. This was a unique situation where she provided her own custom vessels that we, as the employees, poured into, and she continued to purchase from us for a couple of months. We also work a lot with other local business owners creating their custom scent that represents their shop. These businesses will have their candles for purchase in their own shops either for specials, or full time if they do well! Pouring whole sale orders for fundraisers is also very common. Most recently, I have poured a case for the local animal shelter in Lake Geneva. This shelter is using these candles to help fund their facility, and named their candles “rescued” (as featured in the header image). Overall, TCM continues to offer more and more experiences that most people do not know about! I hope I am helping you all to get to know them a little better each week!

2 Comments

• Kyle Lundgren

Hi there, this is neat! Even though candles aren’t exactly my area of expertise like you, that doesn’t mean I can’t be interested in stuff like this! To be honest, I kinda knew there were different candle styles, but I didn’t realize that there were this many! Keep up the good work!

• Samantha Kesich

I love candles and scents and find myself coming back to your blog a lot! I think it’s super cool that you can order in bulk and so cool that you worked with someone from HGTV!