Advice,  Notable Models

3 social producers to follow

In my time trying to develop my own social presence, I have found it is incredibly useful to find accounts and producers worth attempting to replicate. Often times the people I choose to model my accounts after I have met in person. I find it is also important to make sure you and this model have similar values.

When I am trying to decide if an account is worth replicating, I first compile a social media audit. I look at the types of content they post, how they are presenting it, ow often they post, and what kinds of written content they pair with each post type. Understanding the model’s strategy can help you create you very own method to posting and maintaining social presence.

As someone between the ages of 18 and 34, the most popular platform I use is Instagram, so often times I use Instagram pages as models for my entire strategic set. Today I plan to share each of these accounts with you to observe and maybe even model them for your own use!

The first account you should check out is that of my previously mentioned mentor, Lauren Davis. Her Instagram is perfect to use as a model for anyone who wants to enter the creativepreneur field.

The second account you should consider is Callie Hunter. Callie is a wonderful example for anyone looking to share a relatable message or touch on content that can be rather sensitive to users. She shows a very balanced presentation of her personal insight and real facts.

The last account I will share is Mike Kim. Mike provides great content for someone looking to build and maintain their own personal brand. Learning from someone and modeling after their own skill set is great for creating presence you are proud of and will build an audience.