With the start of another semester, the LGBT* Committee came together on, Thursday, February 2, 2017. Here is some of what was discussed:
- Zohra Sarwari “No I’m Not a Terrorist” – Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 3:30pm in the Summer’s Auditorium
- Discussed Preferred Name Option Policy – this will be implemented Fall 2017
- Safe Zone Training can begin taking place again now that trainers are available
- Looking to start an LGBT* Learning Community on campus
- Rainbow Celebration of Excellence Award nominations will be available soon – watch for these so you can nominate a deserving person for this award!
Interested in finding out more about what was discussed? Read the Full Minutes to find out more!