The Learning Technology Center and LEARN Center are pleased to co-sponsor a 3-part workshop series focused on student engagement, based on issues identified by faculty in recent instructor support surveys. This series will focus on current opportunities and challenges relating to student engagement, in both face-to-face and online courses.
By taking part in the Student Engagement Workshops Series, instructors will be able to:
- Examine different research-supported approaches to student engagement
- Compare and contrast different methods of engaging students across different modalities
- Practice using different technologies and techniques to engage students
Attendance at all 3 sessions is encouraged, but not mandatory. For additional information, check our signups.
- Session 1: Student Engagement Challenges in the 21st Century Classroom
- Session 2: Student Engagement, How Can We Facilitate Self-Regulation and Persistence?: Lessons Learned
- Session 3: Student Engagement, Technologies and Techniques
If you have any questions about these workshops, please contact Sally Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 472-5242.