Uncategorized

Week 9 Recap: The Women Tell All

In this episode shocking drama, rumors, and truths get revealed. While some things changed, like Chelsea’s blonde hair, some old things remain the same, like Victoria’s “royal” crown (pictured below).

THE BACHELOR – “The Bachelor: Women Tell All” – Fifteen women return to relive the romance and rehash the rivalries from their journeys to find love. Some may seek forgiveness while others take a stand, but everyone will have the opportunity to speak their piece, including the Bachelor himself, Matt James. Among other reunions, Serena P. and Matt will face each other for the first time since her emotional hometown date exit. This pre-taped special takes all the emotion and sprinkles in hilarious bloopers as well as an exclusive sneak peek at the remainder of the season, to create “The Bachelor: Women Tell All,” airing MONDAY, MARCH 1 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (ABC/Craig Sjodin) VICTORIA https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

After a short recap of the drama in the show, Chris Harrison starts out with MJ and Jessenia. They didn’t work through their fight, but they also didn’t badly bicker. Then Chris Harrison addressed the bullying of the new girls. Ryan and Victoria had some problems mostly about Victoria calling Ryan a hoe, and all the girls seemed to back up Ryan. I mean Victoria had the audacity to call her sensitive because she was upset Victoria called her a “hoe!” In my opinion, nobody just gets over that, and that was absolutely not okay.

Moving along with the Victoria drama, they show the fighting between Katie and Victoria. Oddly, Katie actually accepts Victoria’s apology. However, that lead to Katie and Chelsea fighting and all of the girls get mad with Katie for bringing up the drama in the house.

That is when Brittany is pulled into the hot seat and they show the drama and name-calling that happened with her. Brittany starts breaking down and how much the rumor of her being “an escort” ruined her. Anna (pictured below) in the end apologized for making up the rumor, and Brittany accepted her apology. In my opinion I think Anna was genuinely sorry, and I’m glad that’s how the situation was solved.

BachelorÓ stars Anna. (ABC/Craig Sjodin): https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

To take a break from the drama, Chris showed some dates that no one has seen/weren’t aired. These dates went from reaching into bugs to get a ring, to eating a stack of pancakes and chugging a beer. They also did a hide-n-seek group date. They show Kit getting absolutely lost, and that was so funny. They also showed them all downing eggs at a boxing date, and Katie puking.

BachelorÓ stars Katie. (ABC/Craig Sjodin): https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

Next in the hot seat is… Katie (pictured above). I feel like in the small recap of their relationship, I saw their connection more than I ever actually did on the show. Katie also spoke out about how she felt she wasn’t in a fair race with the other girls when it came to Matt. She really was vulnerable and upset and that definitely showed us a different side of Katie.

BachelorÓ stars Abigail. (ABC/Craig Sjodin): https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

Next up was my absolute favorite! Abigail (pictured above)! They recap their cute and sweet relationship and how it evolved. They also showed the ending again, and man did that tear my heart a part right again. She then speaks out about how it upset her that they didn’t get a one-on-one and she was always asking “what-if?” Then, they showed a couple positive tweets with the Deaf community supporting her. Go Abigail!

Then, Pieper joined Chris in the hot seat. After a short recap of her and Matt’s time together, Pieper explains her shock in going home and how it hurt her telling Matt she loved him and then getting sent home after that.

The last women in the hot seat was Serena P.! In their recap, Matt says many times how he sees himself falling in love with her. However, they also show the doubt that Serena felt in the end that in return resulted in her leaving the show. This led to Serena re-feeling everything she did in that moment. She said she would have been disrespecting him by staying, because she wasn’t 100% confident in their relationship. I know that Chris Harrison respects her for that, and so do I!

THE BACHELOR – “The Bachelor: Women Tell All” – Fifteen women return to relive the romance and rehash the rivalries from their journeys to find love. Some may seek forgiveness while others take a stand, but everyone will have the opportunity to speak their piece, including the Bachelor himself, Matt James. Among other reunions, Serena P. and Matt will face each other for the first time since her emotional hometown date exit. This pre-taped special takes all the emotion and sprinkles in hilarious bloopers as well as an exclusive sneak peek at the remainder of the season, to create “The Bachelor: Women Tell All,” airing MONDAY, MARCH 1 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (ABC/Craig Sjodin)
MATT JAMES https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

Finally the moment everyone was waiting for, Matt came out! Man does he look different… look at the beard (pictured above) :/ Vote beard or no beard in the comments, I’m genuinely interested! Anyways, Matt talks about his relationships with some of the girls, and how great of an experience he had. He even showed his respect for all the woman, which gave me so much respect for him. In the end he cleared up a lot of his relationships, especially with Pieper, Serena P., and many more. Last, it ended with bloopers, which is honestly my favorite part of “The Women Tell All” Episodes.

Overall it was a great women tell all and I’m super excited for this upcoming week!

Next Week’s Predictions:

• Bri- she wins!!
    • I’m just feeling it I cannot explain.
  • Rachel- goes home
    • Goes home because of doubts.
  • Michelle- goes home
    • I think Matt didn’t have enough time with her.

Let me know how you think is going to be Matt’s fiance 😉

2 Comments

• Savannah Bertram

Hi Brooke!

Great blog post! Talking about the bachelor and bachelor theories is one of my favorite things! I have two theories for this week. First, I was listening to a bachelor podcast and they said that the reason Chelsea seemed to yell at Katie out of nowhere with no motives is that some of the girls are jealous that she got such a big push for bachelorette and now they’re trying to make her look bad. What do you think? I hope that’s not the case! That would be so mean! Second, did you notice how Piper’s hot seat was kind of boring? I think the hot seat was originally meant for Kit, but after the backlash, she received with how she called Sarah and Heather bad names she wanted to protect her image so she turned the hot seat down.

I could honestly talk about this forever! Why do you think they cropped Heather out of the whole thing? Do you think she is with Matt right now based on their Instagram posts?

Have a great week!

• Adeline Edwards

Hi Brooke! Great post again this week. I think that you do a great job recapping these episodes and I totally feel like I have watched the episode myself. I watched a couple seasons of the Bachelorette a few years ago and I liked the Tell All type of episodes because I just felt like it was somewhat more authentic then the week to week, heavily edited episodes where the narratives are completely controlled by the production team. Do you feel like the Tell All episodes are more authentic? Great job again!