Other Fun Posts

My All-Time Favorite Bachelorettes/Bachelors & Why!

Welcome to the first different blog week. Because the Bachelor season is done this week, this week will be a whole new topic about my all time favorite bachelorettes/bachelors and why.

For the Bachelors:

1. Colton Underwood
    • Season 23, picked Cassie Rudolph
    • Colton is my favorite Bachelor for how true to himself he stayed on the show. Colton knew he loved Cassie so much that he left the show to be with her. I mean he is known for jumping a fence for her. Who wouldn’t love someone like that?
  2. Sean Lowe
    • Season 17, picked Catherine Guidici
    • I really loved Sean because he was such a sweet and genuine guy. Something about his smile just seemed so innocent and he had “nice guy energy.” I didn’t expect him to pick Catherine; however, I think they are so cute together!!
  3. Ben Higgins
    • Season 20, picked Lauren Bushnell
    • I absolutely love Ben. He gives me very big Sean Lowe vibes, but a little goofier and younger version. Ben was just so funny and quirky, I remember always smiling watching his episodes. I love that he was always known for thinking he would never end up with anyone.
  4. Matt James
    • Season 25, picked Rachel Kirkconell
    • You have definitely have heard enough about Matt James from me, but I will keep it short. Matt did a great job being the first black bachelor, and I think he is a very good guy who deserves a lot.
  5. Peter Weber
    • Season 24, picked Hannah Ann Sluss
    • Peter is a very controversial topic for a lot of people, some hate him and others love him. I think Peter always meant well, even though he messed up some times. Peter just needs to grow a little more in relationships and I believe he will find the right girl.

For the Bachelorettes:

1. Tayshia Adams
    • Season 16, picked Zack Clark
    • Tayshia is just a badass. I absolutely love Tayshia, and she is widely known for replacing and being a better bachelorette than Claire Crawley. I love Tayshia for how she is herself and she doesn’t take any b.s.
  2. Jojo Fletcher
    • Season 12, picked Jordan Rodgers
    • JoJo had one of my favorite bachelorette seasons, with some of the best guys casted as well. Jojo did a great job and was super genuine, I was happy to see her end with Jordan.
  3. Andi Dorfman
    • Season 10, picked Josh Murray
    • Andi was one of the more real woman they have ever had on the show and that is why I love her. She was a former district attorney, so as you can imagine she was pretty upfront and real.
  4. Rachel Lindsay
    • Season 13, picked Bryan Abasolo
    • Rachel was the first black bachelorette, and she did an amazing job. Rachel was funny, nice, and did a great job of minimizing the drama on the show.
  5. Becca Kufrin
    • Season 14, picked Garret Yrigoyen (“let’s do the damn thing)
    • Becca is known for the phrase “let’s do the damn thing.” Just like Andi, I felt like Becca was one of the more down to earth and real-life bachelorettes they have ever had on the show.

Every season has it’s ups and downs, but the above list are of all of the seasons I loved to watch, and include some of my favorite bachelor/bachelorette’s! I even still follow some of these people on social media. Let me know in the comments who your favorite bachelor/bachelorettes are and stay tuned for next week’s new topic 🙂

2 Comments

• Savannah Bertram

Hi Brooke!

My favorite bachelorette is by far Hannah Brown. It was so cool to see her grow up from Colton’s season to the end of her season. She was a grade A badass when stood up to Luke and Jed. Also, the men of her season were amazing! We got Dylan, Mike, Tyler, The Salmon Jacket, Peter, and Connor!

You still support Colton? His season was great! It came with a bunch of amazing women and a lot of twists and turns, but his choices post-season are very questionable. Did you know after his and Cassie’s break up he put a tracker on her car and she got a restraining order against him?

Have a great week!

• Adeline Edwards

Hi Brooke! I liked your post this week! I thought that Becca’s season was cute with Garrett but it’s too bad that they broke up. I do respect Becca a lot, however, for always having her own morals and convictions separate from Garrett and that is probably what ended their relationship. They always saw things so differently. While I thought their season was cute, I have never really liked Garrett too much by himself. Great post!