Other Fun Posts

The Funniest Memes & Tweets of the Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons

With the conclusion of the season, I decided to have some fun with my blog post for this week. Now, every season there are hilarious memes and tweets that arise. So, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the most hilarious memes & tweets I have ever seen.

#1

This meme is just super funny because every season there is always one or two contestants that have some weird position here. So for context, when the person is talking they usually show their basic information so the audience can understand and get to know the contestants better. In the yellow box is usually where the persons job goes such as “lawyer, doctor, nurse, etc” ; however, for Alex it is former child. Seeing these random dumb made up positions is always a highlight for the start of every season for me.

#2

This meme is so funny because it is so true. For context, Tyler is on the left and Jed is on the right, and this is in context of Hannah’s season as Bachelorette. During that season everyone loved Tyler and thought he was so handsome; however, Hannah ended up picking Jed (which didn’t end up working out in the end). This meme is basically saying what you see online usually isn’t as good as what you really get, which is very true. This one cracked me up.

#3

This meme is sadly true as well. This meme is basically saying a lot of the well-known bachelorettes or bachelor contestants all look alike (blonde and pretty) in comparison to all Google apps looking exactly alike. Sadly, the Bachelor is known for picking contestants that all look the same; however they are starting to slowly do better. Though, the reality of this made me laugh.

#4

This tweet is funny because it is something that happens every season. I swear every season I look at Twitter and there are tons of “look alike” posts like this where they compare a contestant to someone else or a fictional character. I mean they do look alike…

#5

I absolutely love when people call out things in the show you wouldn’t normally notice. Every season there is something like this, or even better, where people will call out something that happened in the show that you didn’t notice. Then, it usually becomes a known thing and people make memes about it. I mean Hannah B. always had a red nose it was super funny.

#6

The last meme makes me laugh super hard. As shown in one of the previous memes, Tyler C. is known for being handsome and everyone is obsessed with him. This meme is just a reflection of it, and there are so many more like it out there.

While I showed a couple of memes, there are tons and tons of memes every season and every episode. Now that you know, make sure to be looking at Twitter weekly when the Bachelor/Bachelorette is on to get more funny content like this.

Stay tuned for next week 🙂

3 Comments

• Savannah Bertram

Hi Brooke!

I love this! I think my favorite was your first meme. Do you remember when they put something funny on Chris B’s label? I think it said, bachelor grandpa or bachelor veteran. I remember it made me laugh. Your fifth meme made me laugh too! Hannah’s red nose is kinda like Matt’s open eyes.

Great post! See you next week!

• Patrick Cesarone

Hi brooke.
    Myself, I have never seen the bachelor. Not once. However I have actually seen several of these tweets and despite having litte to no context, I still enjoy them. Who are these people? What has Tyler done to upset so many people? Why has everyone turned against Hannah? SO exciting to have not context but everyone getting excited about things.

• Adeline Edwards

Hi Brooke! These were super funny! I especially liked the google apps one because I feel that frustration of all their apps looking the same at least once a week, if not more. After the season was done, I was really interested in what you would talk about after but you’ve picked some fun topics! Great post!