Cooper Packing

December 4, 2017

Here’s a picture of Cooper looking incredibly sad while sitting by mom’s suitcase. Seriously guys, I feel like he’s literally saying, “Don’t leave me mom!” On the 19th of this month, I have the pleasure of going to Punta Cana. Therefore, i’ve started packing quite early with all the excitement. Cooper always knows when I leave to go somewhere, and he knows that if he looks at me really sad he has a slight chance of coming with. However, this time he can’t come. Let me tell you guys, having a dog is just like having a child sometimes. There is so much planning you have to do even just to find a dog sitter. Luckily, my mom said she can watch him, but that means I still have to pack him a little suitcase full of bones, food, toys, leash, etc. So now I have to pack two suitcases! It always makes me so sad to leave him, but I look forward to seeing his excitement when I get home as well!

Always remember to find your fur friends a good sitter. If you don’t have any close friends or family to watch them, there is always an option to put them in a daycare type thing. You pay daily, and they take good care of your pets until you return. I highly recommend daily pictures and updates to help ease your stress if you’re a crazy mess like me when someone else is taking care of your babies.