Kaitlyn is a second semester RA on 4th floor Benson. The floor has a 24/7 Quiet hours. Kaitlyn is a sophomore with a  Integrated Business and Science with a Biology minor.

uyhg

Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Sports team:  Chicago Blackhawks
Favorite Band:  Timeflies,  and The Fray
Favorite Dining Hall: Drumlin

What I see myself doing in five years:  Working in the medical field, doing either medical research or a health care profession.
Why did you become an RA?: My RA’s last year inspired me to get involved on campus which really made my first year here memorable and exciting. I made a  lot of new friends and had fun opportunities I wouldn’t have had if I didn’t become involved. I became an RA to help other residents get involved and have similar experiences, whether it’s their first year or last year on campus.
What is your favorite thing about being an RA?: Seeing residents get to know each other, and build relationships together.
What else are you involved in?: National Residence Hall Honorary,  Community Service and Awareness Coordinator for Homecoming Steering Committee
Piece of advice for other RA’s: Try to have fun getting to know your residents. Look at it as an opportunity to learn about others and yourself, rather than an expectation.