Packers looking to go 7-2 this weekend

Trailer: Packers vs. Jaguars

This Sunday, the Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are looking to add another win on the season. The 6-2 Packers who recently got back some of their star players like wide receiver Davante Adams, left tackle David Bakhtiari, and corner back Kevin King look to secure another win against the young, 1-7 Jacksonville Jaguars. There is not a lot to say about the Jaguars except that it is going to be a long time before they are something to be worried about. In the last 2 seasons they have gotten rid of all their star players that they drafted like Leonard Fournette and superstar cornerback Jalen Ramsey for just a couple draft picks. It is fair to say that they have gone into a rebuild. That being said, the Packers cannot play down to the Jaguars. They need to show that we are head and shoulders above them before halftime.

With the Bears game coming up, we need to start burying teams before they even have a chance of coming back. We have shown time and time again the last 2 seasons that we can find a way to win, but we have not shown complete dominance over teams besides a few blowout wins here and there. That is why the Packers don’t get the respect they deserve, and I think it is mostly because our defense plays down to the level of competition. I get it though, as a defensive player, you take a lot of damage every game no matter who you play. When you’re playing a much weaker opponent, it is probably easy to ease up a bit because there is no point in getting injured for that game. That is why teams like Vikings and the lions were able to score so many points on us. I think this could be a statement game for our defense, showing that they can play up to the level of competition needed to beat tough opponents. They are going to need to play at the top of their game to beat teams like the Seahawks, Buccaneers, and Bills, and this is a good opportunity to practice how they will need to play when playoffs come around without the pressure.

My final score prediction is 42-17, Packers. Let’s keep it rolling!

2 thoughts on “Packers looking to go 7-2 this weekend”

1. I agree! Big game in terms of making sure it is a blowout. The Jaguars are so depleted this year that the Packers should win by at least 10 points and lead most of the game. I believe we are good enough, it is just going to come down to, as you said, not underestimating any teams.

2. I feel like people aren’t saying they aren’t getting the respect they deserve because in my opinion, ever since I could remember the Packers have always been a tough team to compete with for the last 5-7 years. I guess some people would say that this is how they would expect them to play every season. Which is tough because every team in the league I fee like will always have a missing hole in their lineup, whether offense or defense.