Welcome to Spring Semester at UWW and Andersen Library! We are looking forward to working with you this spring.
The Library is closed over the Martin Luther King weekend (January 15-17).
Andersen Library’s Spring Semester hours start on Tuesday, January 18:
- M-TH: 7:30am-midnight
- F: 7:30am-6pm
- Sat: 9am-5pm
- Sun: 1pm-midnight
New for Spring 2011: Reference Desk hours will end at 9pm Sunday-Thursday, because of a staff vacancy.
Remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCAT Library Catalog and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).