Upgrades improve functionality and ease!
On & off-campus access to EbscoHost databases is provided for UW-W students, faculty & staff. A few EbscoHost databases are available to all Wisconsin residents through BadgerLink. For additional information see About EBSCOhost.
The EbscoHost databases include indexing, abstracts and some full text of articles from journals, magazines, newspapers, dissertations and books. Interlinking of the University Library’s electronic and print collections is provided via the Find It service.
- Create an RSS feed to regularly retrieve results in you blog, email, etc.
- Hover over magnifying glass to see abstract and reformatted citation information
- Icons larger and easier to identify
- Layout similar to popular websites like Amazon and Netflix
- Limit by date or source type right on the search results page
Want Help? Contact a reference librarian at (262) 472-1032, by email or chat or in person at the Library’s Reference Desk.
This post is part of the Featured Resource, which was previously on the Library’s home page. The Featured Resources Archive contains the past spotlights from December 2002 – Summer 2008.