Andersen Library hours Dec. 20, 2020 through Winterim
Andersen Library’s hours between fall semester and Winterim (Sun. Dec. 20-Mon. Dec. 28):
- Sun., Dec. 20: Closed
- Mon.-Wed., Dec. 21-23: 8am-4:30pm
- Thurs.-Sun., Dec. 24-27: Closed
- Mon., Dec. 28: 8am-4:30pm
Andersen Library’s Winterim hours (Tues. Dec. 29-Fri. Jan. 15):
- Mon.-Fri. 8am-6pm (Reference on call 9am-6pm, except on Fridays 9am-5pm)
- Sat.-Sun. Closed
When the Reference Desk is closed, chat reference service is available.
Exceptions: The library is closed on Dec. 31 (Thurs.), Jan. 1 (Fri.), and Jan. 16-18 (Sat.-Mon.), 2021.
*Please remember that even when the physical Library is closed, or you are remote, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or Canvas) or Research@UWW (sign in to access all possible full text) and access online article text or submit ILLiad interlibrary loan requests for articles not available via UW-Whitewater’s libraries,
- Search library holdings of Books, Media and more and use links to online titles,
- Renew checked-out books, government documents, etc. through My Account (unless you’ve already used up your allowed renewals),
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class/assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UW-Whitewater librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-local staff). You also can choose to make an appointment with a UW-Whitewater librarian, which can take place in person, over the phone, or online by Webex.
This entry was posted in around the library
and tagged hours
. Bookmark the permalink