If you would like to embed a video from Films on Demand into your Canvas course, you should ALWAYS use the Films on Demand integration from within Canvas itself. Embedding within Canvas using the embed code copied from Films on Demand no longer works.
Note: If you want to show a playlist, you must insert a LINK only, embedding a playlist won’t work.
- Edit the Canvas module/page
- Select the More External Tools button on the toolbar > Films on Demand
- Search for a film or segment within Films on Demand
- Click on Preview next to any film or segment you want to view
- When you have made your selection, click the Embed menu next to the film or segment and select an option:Record URL will allow you to copy the record URL to insert
- Embed Small, Embed Medium, or Embed Large will insert the video window directly into your pageIf you chose an Embed option the film window displays on the Canvas page
- Click the Save button when you are finished
These instructions are also on the Films on Demand library guide.