Andersen Library is closed Sat.-Mon., Jan. 19-21, 2019, because of the break between terms and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day holiday.
Andersen Library Spring Semester hours begin on Tues., Jan. 22:
- Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-2am
- Fri: 7:30am-6pm
- Sat. 10am-6pm
- Sun 11am-2am
The Food for Thought Café will be open again, starting on Tues., Jan. 22.
Please plan ahead! Remember that even when the physical Library is closed, you can:
- Search the article databases (login when prompted with your campus Net-ID, same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search for Andersen Library’s holdings of Books, Media and more (UW Whitewater) and use links to online titles, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew checked-out books, DVDs, etc. (once) through your Account,
- Consult online guides for help, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and course assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat (UWW librarians respond to the emails when the Library is open, but chat is covered 24/7 by non-UWW staff).