Summer Session ends on Saturday, August 19!
Andersen Library’s Summer Break (August 19-September 4) hours will be:
- Mon.-Fri.: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Sat.-Sun.: Closed
- Mon. Sept. 4 (Labor Day): Closed
Andersen Library’s hours for the first three days of Fall semester classes have earlier closing times than usual:
- Tues., Sept. 5: 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wed.-Thurs., Sept. 6-7: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Regular Fall Semester Andersen Library hours begin on Friday, September 8:
- Mon.-Thurs.: 7:30 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Fri.: 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sat.: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sun.: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Of course, even when the Library is closed, online access to databases including online full-text articles, library holdings listed in Books, media and more (UW Whitewater) including ebooks, and Ask a Librarian online assistance via chat will be available.