Andersen Library currently subscribes to 18 databases provided by ProQuest. Over the summer, we added PsycINFO and PsycARTICLES to our ProQuest subscriptions. If you spend a lot of time within any of these databases, it may be worthwhile to create a My Research account to use during your searches. Once you have a My Research account, you can save articles in that account and access them from anywhere. Other features of ProQuest’s My Research include:
- Documents – Save, view, and organize articles and other item records from ProQuest databases.
- Searches – Save searches to provide easy future access to search strategies and results.
- Alerts – Manage any alerts that you create while logged in to My Research.
- RSS feeds – Manage any RSS feeds that you create while logged in to My Research.
- Account – Adjust your account settings and preferences to personalize your ProQuest search experience.
Get a step-by-step guide to creating a My Research account and find out all the things you can do with it at ProQuest’s guide.