NOTE: Until ICIT can reinstall the correct printers on Andersen Library computers, use option #2 below to print from Library computers.
Tech Tips Thursday (T3) is happening all this first week of classes with tips that help you get set up and ready for the new school year.
There are two easy ways to print from your computers and personal devices to any General Access lab printer on campus. (Total attachment file size should be less than 25 MB.)
- Email the file as an attachment to email@example.com
- Use your uww.edu email address!
- Use this method from your mobile devices
- Upload the file(s) to labprint.uww.edu/MyPrintCenter
- Log in to My Print Center with your NetID and password
- Upload your document(s) or file(s)
- This method allows you to adjust the print settings
Visit iCIT’s website for detailed instructions and more information: www.uww.edu/icit/services/printing-students.