Andersen Library is closed for the Memorial Day weekend (Sat.-Mon., May 23-25).
Summer Session hours begin Tues., May 26:
M-TH: 7:30am – 9pm
F: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Sun.: Noon – 8pm*
*EXCEPTION: Closed Sun., July 4th
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of Books, Media, and more, and use links to the titles that are online,
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through My Account online,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during summer session Reference Desk hours (Mon-Tues 9am-9pm, Wed-Thurs 9am-5pm + 5-9pm on Ask a Librarian chat, and Fri 9am-4:30pm when the Library is open).