SPRING BREAK! Mmmmm, can you feel the sun and hear the surf?
Andersen Library’s hours will be:
Sat-Sun Mar 21-22: CLOSED
Mon-Fri Mar 23-27: 8am-4:30pm
Sat Mar 28: CLOSED
Sun Mar 29: 3pm-2am (only 2nd floor is open midnight-2am)
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of books, media and more (part of Research@UWW) and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Account,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Spring Break Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday March 29th 3-5 & 6-10pm).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Monday, March 30th.
FYI – The Food for Thought cafe is closed for Spring Break starting on Fri., Mar. 20, so plan to bring in your snacks or lunch, or go out to eat. There are vending machines outside the Library, on the lower level.
Enjoy the break safely, everybody. And don’t forget: You can get audio books or popular novels or feature films from Andersen Library to help enjoy your week off from classes!