Next Review

This movie was not a very fun one to watch, Nick cage’s ability to see 2 minutes into the future is used quite extensively. It even has some decent story points but halfway through the movie, they change it to where he can actually see what’s going on with the nuke. It’s pretty much only functions as a way for the story to continue, and aside from the first 10 minutes or so doesn’t really feel all that neat. The characters were all fairly decent, I didn’t have a problem with any of them for the most part, although Nick Cage is always a weird actor who, at least to me, seems he’s always miscast.

This movie also plays around with the whole, scenes in the movie don’t actually happen it was all in the hero’s head, which is one of the most dangerous things a movie can do in my eyes. In fact, pretty much the entire second half of the movie is one of these, The whole second half of the movie is just a vision that Nick Cage has. This instantly makes me really dislike this movie. Movies like “The Last King” or “Wyrmwood” at least have some irredeemable qualities, but this movie is not one of those. The story is boring, Nick Cage just make things awkward, and the good points are all just decent. Bottom line I don’t recommend this movie.

Awards

First Bad Movie I reviewed

Making half of the movie completely useless with one scene

No Comment