Tank 432 Pre view

This movie is on, and will be watched on Netflix.

MV5BMTlkYzc4ZTAtMWE4ZC00Y2M1LWEyYmEtNDFlYjJmOWYxZTMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ5ODczNzE@._V1_UY1200_CR135,0,630,1200_AL_

Tank 432 is a movie about a few guys in a tank, but supposedly it’s a horror movie so this could go almost anywhere. The short summary of the movie tells us that a group of mercenaries are running for their lives, but it never tells us what they’re running from. For all we know it could be that their are running from their responsibilities, probably not though mercenaries are very responsible. The summary is very secretive all it really says is that they’re scared, they hide in the tank, and then it says the terror is just beginning. so there’s not much to go on, and even the director doesn’t have any other movies on Netflix so there’s no indication of how this movies is actually going to be. It does have a high match righting so I guess it will be good at least by my standards, which aren’t that high I didn’t think the Star Wars Prequels were that bad.

Well, lets hope that his movie isn’t actually that bad, I’m personally not holding it to being good. recently the movies I’ve been reviewing have been declining in quality. This pre view has been really hard to write there isn’t a lot to go off of the summary. Action & Adventure, Action Thriller, Horror movie, some pretty mundane genres that this movie fits under.

No Comment