Haunter Pre-view

This Movie is available on Netflix and will be watched on it.

Haunter_poster

I chose this movie simply because I thought that the name was a Pokemon name, and I was right. Now if I know Pokemon, and I think I know Pokemon, this movie will be about a girl trying to catch a haunter, possibly trying to evolve it. The thing is she doesn’t have anybody to trade with so she has to spend the majority of the movie trying to befriend some random person on the street or internet. This movie could be a really good entry into the Pokemon universe, although it is a tad weird that they chose to not title it with the traditional Pokemon title.

Another weird thing about this movie is that it’s a horror, good on Nintendo for trying to branch out into another genera. Hopefully, the Pokemon spirit will survive the transition, but who knows it could not work. This movie has an uphill battle, while Pokemon does have some pretty creepy stuff, it’s never on the surface.

I haven’t watched the trailer, I feel that it’s easier to make stuff up when you know as little as possible about a subject. Hopefully, this Pokemon movie will be a pretty good movie and not destroy my childhood. I’m holding out a lot of hope for this movie.

No Comment