Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

In the first installment of the Falling Kingdoms series, this series follows three kingdoms in the land of Mytica, each with it’s own set of issues. Princess Cleo who is headstrong is trying to find the cure to her older sister while getting engaged to Lord Aron via her father’s wishes. Prince Magnus must deal with the pressures coming from the king, his father, and must face his love that he cannot have. Lucia, Magnus’s sister, must come to terms with her powers that she has the learn the actual truth of her upbringing. Jonas, while his brother was killed by Aron’s hand, must not only grieve for his brother’s death, but must find the most applicable way for revenge.

I saw this book come up on my Facebook news feed and I loved the way the book sounded so I knew I had to have it. After countless bookstore searches, I finally found it. It took every part of me not to sit down and read it in a matter of hours. I absolutely loved this book. While I was reading this book, it really made me happy; like it was the story I was looking for the whole time. The writing style is a little confusing at first because it jumps back and forth between different perspectives, but I really would recommend this book for those who do enjoy the young adult fantasy genre. Unfortunately, the book store I went to only had the first book but I am very excited to read the rest of the series.