Uncategorized

Rocketbook Smart Notebook

This week I am going outside of the realm of “Kitchen Finds” and introducing a new find that is perfect for students and even in the work field if you need to write stuff down.

I got my boyfriend this notebook for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. So if it’s not something you would be interested in, it also makes for a great gift.

The Rocketbook Smart Notebook is a unique notebook. You write on it with a special pen (included with purchase) and there is a QR code at the bottom of the page. Download the Rocketbook app, scan and send your page into the cloud. You now have a digital copy of your page of notes or whatever you decided to write on it. The Rocketbook has reusable pages. All you have to do is use water (any temperature) and wipe the page off (after you have scanned it of course) with the cloth that comes with the notebook. You get to save paper and also save money because you only have to buy the notebook one time and reuse it many times!

The Notebook retails anywhere from $25-$37 so it is a bit of an investment, but I think it is a very useful one.

https://getrocketbook.com/

6 thoughts on “Rocketbook Smart Notebook”

1. This looks like a really neat product. I personally type all my notes but I could definitely see this being really useful for many other people.

2. This is actually really cool looking. I like the digital integration, and if it actually looks good when uploaded, the reusability would make it quite valuable to my lifestyle for note taking.

3. This seems like a really cool product. I think I might get this for my girlfriend so she can use for her notes and PowerPoints! She makes sure all her notes are laid out and I think this product will help!

4. I have heard about this product, and I think it is a great idea, especially for ease of use when needing to look back at notes

5. I get a five subject notebook every year for my notes which is a waste of SO much paper! I feel bad throwing it away after the school year so I just have a pile of notebooks in my closet. This is a great idea for someone who likes to physically write their notes.