Uncategorized

Gua Sha Stone

Load image into Gallery viewer, Gua Sha Tool
From Gua Sha tools – Jade
From Gua Sha tools – Rose Quartz

Hello!! This week’s find is something very unique and different! I have seen this trend on TikTok recently and if it works how people say it does, it is an amazing find!

It is considered an ancient beauty ritual, but it is becoming more and more popular because of the positive effects it has. It limits the effects of aging, reduces stress, and keeps your skin smooth and radiant.

I have seen people on TikTok using it and they show their after-effects too. It can also make your jaw more apparent in a way. I really want to get one of these, especially if all of these benefits are true about it.

I do not know how familiar you all are with jade rollers or rose quartz rollers, but I have a rose quartz one and I imagine it to be semi-similar to that in a way. I like to keep my roller cold before I apply it because it just feels nicer that way I guess. The Gua sha from this website comes in jade or rose quartz.

The website I will link here has an option to buy the Gua Sha and it also tells you more about the benefits of it along with the steps. It is currently on sale for $18.99! I may have to get a rose quartz one for myself!

7 thoughts on “Gua Sha Stone”

1. I was contemplating buying one of these, but I’ve decided to try doing the face massages with my hands instead. I’ll have to see how it goes!

2. I usually don’t wear a whole lot of makeup but I would like to start developing more of a skin care routine. All I do is wash my face with a cleanser every night. I might purchase one of these to add to my routine!

3. Hmm this sounds very interesting! It’s kind of crazy how many things people have discovered from tiktok. I feel like every week there is some new craze that people are raving about on tiktok. I have even seen dedicated accounts on my feed that highlight cool finds that are recommended to buy. I am guessing the one that you have works pretty well? Is there a big difference between the two?

4. I would be interested to see how these things actually work in terms of the science behind it. I’ve never heard of something like this but it seems very interesting.

5. I wouldn’t say that I’m the biggest stone collector but I feel that this is a pretty unique idea. Tick tock has so many different trends going around these days from dancing to trick shots to finding cool rose quartz stones on it. For $19.00 I feel like me this is not the biggest investment that I would want to have but if you are the type of person to be interested in collect rocks in stones then this post is for you. Thank you for sharing