Uncategorized

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner

Hello everyone! I have a really unique find for you this week. It is another kitchen find, but I promise I will have something new for you next week!

I was browsing the internet trying to find something different that I would never think I would need this week and I came across this thing called the “Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner”. This is sold at quite a few places so I would search it up and find the lowest price to your own liking or whichever store you like to shop at most. Whatever makes sense for you! I noticed that it retails anywhere from $7.99-$13 depending on where you get it from.

How it works is you put water and vinegar inside of the “angry mama” and then pop it into the microwave. What it does is the water and vinegar heat up in the microwave and it creates steam. The steam is what cleans your microwave. The arms of the Angry Mama remain cool so you do not have to worry about it being hot when you take it out as long as you grab the arms.

It’s important to note that the Angry Mama is not going to magically make the grime disappear out of your microwave. The steam loosens up the hard to scrub stains or grime inside of the microwave for an easy clean-up. You can use the leftover mixture inside of the Angry Mama to clean the grime up with a rag/cloth.

5 thoughts on “Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner”

1. That looks like a product I could get some good use out of. Microwaves get absolutely filthy over time, so this product would be an absolute godsend.

2. I never thought that this would be something I would need, however microwaves seem to get dirty very quickly without you noticing until later, this is seems like a super helpful and easy way to clean your microwave!

3. Honestly, this seems like an amazing product to give someone as a housewarming gift; it seems like something you will actually use.

4. This might be something that is worth the investment for me. I’m not sure how my roommates do it, but every time I clean the microwave it gets destroyed in a week or two. For whatever reason, I’m always the one who gets too grossed out to cook my food in it and it always ends up being a pain. I feel like this would make the process so much easier. I usually use Clorox wipes or something of that nature, but I’m a little weird about using chemicals in the thing that cooks my food. If this product can help clean my microwave with water and vinegar, it might just be worth the money!