Future

Letter to my Future Self

Since I am graduating in December, I am starting to think about what my future has in store and how far I have come from my past. I have experienced many downfalls along with many successes that have lead to where I am now growing up and throughout my college career.

Dear Future Self,

I hope that I will find a great job position once I graduate Whitewater this December and that I will love and do well at the role I am given, being able to work my way up a ladder in preferably a company position. Also, I am hopeful I will be able to make enough money to live comfortably, but most of all be surrounded by people I love. It is important to me to be able to keep growing and learning each day in ways that I never have before, even not being in school. I hope you are happy where you are in life and have a lot of great things going for you. You have worked so hard to work up to where you are now, it is vital you are given and taking great opportunities, always moving forward. I hope you are giving yourself time to experience fun things and take time out for yourself as much as possible to keep from being overly stressed out. By the way, I hope you still love to read and get lost in a story in your free time. I hope you have increased your mindset to always stay positive and be thankful of good things you have and be mentally tough through bad times. You used to get effected by things so easily, so I hope now thats not the case. It was always a goal to bring more meditation into my life and pray so it could be easier to develop that constant positive mindset. I hope you look back laughing and smiling at all past memories, having no regrets. I hope you still have friends you have met along the way, with a plethora of new friends as well met though work and different places you go. I hope you will get engaged and marry the man of your dreams, starting a family of your own you will cherish while being close to your family and some friends along the way. Overall, it has been a long ride to get to the graduation stage, currently I am about to finish school forever with a lot of hard work behind me, with way more to go in a different way. I am looking forward to all that’s in store for me.