Applying for Graduation

Apply for graduation: check

I set up a meeting with my advisor to make sure that I’m on the right track to graduate. During our meeting he told me I need to apply for graduation since this is my last year. I was in shock when he told be that because it got serious. Graduation is so near and it’s coming! After I left the meeting, I went straight to the library to jump on a computer. When I graduated with my associates at UW-Waukesha, my advisor applied for me. This time I am able to get the chance to sign up. The application process only took me about five minutes to complete. I had to give the basic information about my major, etc. After I submitted it, i got an email saying my application is in the process to be examined. I am now anxiously waiting to hear back about my results. This is scary and exciting for me because graduation is my goal. With this being my last year, I need to make sure I’m on the right track with my credits. There are many things that would possibly screw up my timing, so I just want to know if I’m on the correct track. The overall applying for graduation was not bad at all. The only bad thing is having to worry about it being correct or not. I’m not even sure what will happen if it would get denied. As soon as I find out I will write a side note to update you guys! Thanks for listening to me vent about my nerves!