Hello from your graduation guide!

Get to know me!

Hi everyone. My name is Alyssa Holliman. I am currently a senior at UW-Whitewater with an advertising major with a sociology minor. I’m in my first semester of my final year at college. My end goal out of college is to work for a big company as their event coordinator. I am a very organized person who loves to take charge of things. This blog is going to be about graduation. I am going to write about struggles, weaknesses, strengths, and opportunities leading up to graduation in May 2020. I graduated with my Associates degree at UW-Waukesha so I’m also going to be talking about that somewhat. I am going to relate to how I prepared myself to graduate there compared to now.  College can change a person for the good or the worse because we all go through so many things at once. I’ve never dealt with so much stress or responsibility, but I can say I’ve learned a lot from college. My blog target audience is going to relate to those in high school, students currently in college, or those who have recently graduated. We all have or are going to go through the same thing. I hope that I can show others they aren’t the only one who is struggling with homework, or don’t know how to ask for help. I needed lots of help and encouragement to get me to where I am today. I still struggle because I’m human! I’m also taking 18 credits this semester while working two part time jobs. That is a little about me! I hope you enjoy my first blog post. -Alyssa