Seasonal Stickers

I wanted to talk about seasonal stickers because as I am writing this it is Valentine’s Day.

Stickers and accessories for your planner can end up breaking the bank if you go hog wild right away. They are all fun and exciting, but I would suggest starting small to see what your style is first. When I first started planning I bought the MAMBI Seasonal Value Pack. It was a great first sticker pack investment because it let me try all different types of stickers in my planner all while not killing my college student income.

Originally MAMBI had four value pack sticker books, but now they have expanded to 18. I will cover more of them later on, but the seasonal one is the most versatile. It is 30 sticker sheets for only $20. If you use a 40 percent off coupon at Michael’s, which they have quite regularly, it will be even cheaper.

Most of you are probably screaming “LIZ $20 FOR STICKERS?!?” To tell you the truth that is quite cheap for stickers. If you were to go to Etsy to find a similar product, one they don’t normally sell 30 page kits and two they are closer to $20 for a one week kit alone. Now, I’m not bashing Etsy because I have bought form there and the creators on there are quite amazing, but start with a value pack — it’s so much cheaper.

The seasonal value pack is just what the name implies, stickers for every season. All of their stickers are printed on a high quality matte paper and there is some decoration sheets that are on clear paper. With them being on matte it makes it easy for beginners because they can be written on with pretty much any pen and won’t smudge or smear. Below are the pages that come inside the value pack. They even have a page in the back for birthdays and another for weather.

They come with functional stickers (Checklists, icons, headers for lists, and a few “half boxes”), full box decorative stickers which take up the size of a whole box in a daily column for a vertical Happy Planner, and decoration sheets including a bucket list for each season. These stickers are made to fit the Happy Planner Classic, but can be used in any planner (even personal ones).

PPSV-04_3_1024x1024

PPSV-04_4_1024x1024

With all of this in mind, if you want to try stickers in your planner I would suggest this pack first!

Have any questions? Feel free to leave them below. Happy planning everyone!

This entry was posted in Accessories, Stickers and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.