About Me

Hello!

My name is Grace Holler. I’m a senior at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and plan on graduating in May. I’m from Downers Grove, Illinois. This blog is going to focus on all of my work that I’ve done behind my camera. I started taking pictures when I was about ten years old. I enjoy photography as a hobby, and I also take pictures for work, here at UW-Whitewater. I work for marketing and university relations and take pictures of sporting events and other events around campus.  A year ago, I worked for the campus newspaper, The Royal Purple, as the photo editor.  I went to all of the sports and campus events every week and captured and edited all of the photos.  My dream is to one day be a professional sports photographer.  It has been my dream growing up.  The reason this has been my dream is because I grew up playing and watching sports with my family.  It has always been a part of my life.  I played t-ball, softball, basketball, and still casually play golf.   My family went to so many Chicago Cubs and Bulls games when I was little.  I think this is where my passion grew.  My parents handed me the camera when we were at spring training, watching the Cubs, and they told me to take pictures.  

I will be focusing on the different types of photos that I’ve taken in my life.  From sports, to nature, to different events, I will keep you updated on my life through my way of storytelling, which is through pictures. 

Thanks for reading!

-Grace Holler