blogs.uww.edu_commutingqueen

Hey there committed commuters! It’s me again! Here to talk about a not so wonderful subject- Sunday blues. 

We have all been here before. We just had an amazing weekend filled with laughter and loved ones. Then, suddenly, Sunday hits. This is a day filled with mystery in my opinion. I just never know what it is going to bring! Happiness, sadness, anxiety, procrastinated projects; the list goes on and on. If you couldn’t already tell, this particular Sunday has brought me the emotions I mentioned later in the list. I was sitting in my room just feeling so down, but then I realized something wonderful.. I CAN USE THIS AS INSPIRATION FOR AN AMAZING BLOG POST! HOORAYYYYY!

So, now you’re stuck with me as I rant about Sunday blues. I hate them. They are the worst. The more I have thought about it, I have realized that there may not even be any real tips or tricks which will make these sad days disappear. All we can really do is be hopeful that the next time Sunday comes around, it will bring happier times.

I do want to say this though, when you’re hit with a round of the Sunday blues, please don’t shy away from your loved ones. They love you. They want to see you happy and will work hard to help you get to that place. Go to your family, your friends, a significant other, a childhood security blanket, or a beloved pet. Wherever you find that you are happiest. Go there. Surround yourself with positivity in whatever form works best for you. I promise it will help a little bit.

That’s really all I have for you tonight.

-Julia-