The Roots Coffeebar and Cafe is a small town coffee shop that I highly recommend you stop by if you are ever passing through the small town of Oconomowoc Wi. They offer almost anything you could think of to find at a coffee shop from coffee, sandwiches, to wine and beer which in my opinion makes them unique. You don’t always come across coffee shops that sell wine. Now if you do ever stop by I highly recommend their chia drinks. They are to die for, if it is summer I recommend the iced chai, if it is winter I recommend the hot, and if it is fall I recommend the pumpkin chia iced or hot they both are delicious. 

If you want to grab a bite to eat they have the perfect kids and adult menu. For your kids they have everything from a basic PB&J sandwich to a really yummy mac and cheese. For you adults they have delicious salads, sandwiches, and wraps. If you are the adventurous type when it comes to food I highly recommend The Doors. It is a toasted sandwich that contains, Turkey, Provolone, Sweet Potato and garlic herb-cream cheese all on sourdough bread.  Now I know what you are thinking this is a very strange sandwich but trust me when I say. I have never had someone turn their nose away after their first bite.  

Lastly, the environment is very warm and comforting.  They have cozy chairs and couches around a  large two-sided fireplace. It is the perfect place to study during the winter.  They have plenty of chairs and tables to sit at, now because of COVID they have sectioned areas with a single table and the area is separated with temporary wooden walls. For those who still prefer to go inside of places. Then if you go and get roots coffee on a nice summer or fall day, You can easily walk too and from Roots to the Oconomowoc boardwalk, which sits right on Fowler lake. Overall I would give Roots Coffeebar and Cafe and ten out of ten. Till next time my coffee lovers.