Out West

This week we are going out West!

I really have not explored much of the western part of the United States, but I do know there is rich history and beautiful natural parks.

Let’s talk about Vegas, baby. The adult playground. Sin City. Whatever name you call Las Vegas, I guarantee you will have a fun time.

Like any other tourist destination, everything is pretty pricy. The good thing is there are a lot of coupons and discount books that can help save you a few bucks. I’ve been to Vegas three times now, and I still haven’t explored the whole city! Looks like I will have to go back 🙂

This is only part of the Grand Canyon! There was no way I could capture it all.

If you are looking for a more outdoorsy type place to wonder, I’d recommend the Grand Canyon. And yes, it really is as big as they say it its. They have tours, trails, a restaurant, a campsite, helicopter tours, a museum and so much more. The Grand Canyon is a very peaceful place to visit & one of the Seven Wonders of the world!

I think the next place I will visit in the West will be California! There is so much to explore there, whether I go to downtown L.A. or San Diego or Santa Monica I bet there will be coupons waiting for me to clip out!

I’d love to hear about places you guys have visited out West! Comment below.

5 thoughts on “Out West”

• The western part of the states is my favorite place to travel! There is so much diversity from desert to beautiful lush forestry there’s something for everyone! My dream vacation has always been the drive along the California coast.

• I went out west twice last summer and it was by far the BEST experience I have ever had. Im a nut for outdoors so camping out there was incredible. I will have to check out the gran canyon, and maybe visit the lively city of LA!

• I go snowboarding in Colorado every year over new years with my friends and it is a blast. We have been to Keystone, Breckenridge, and we went to Vail last year. It is the best part of the year and I look forward to it every day.