About The Weekly Co-Op

Hi everyone, my name is Nolan, and I am a student at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater! I am a Hawaiian, nerdy, goofy person who loves video games. Knowing how to communicate within the field of video games is my major actually! I love all video games, but I personally tend to gravitate more towards indies, local multiplayer games, and RPGs. Although story is important to me, gameplay to me is the most important factor. If you’re having fun playing the game, the story matters a little less and is okay if the story isn’t fully fleshed out, which happens to be a lot of the games that I will be analyzing/reviewing! This blog will focus on local-multiplayer video games that are lesser known and are for consoles/PC. All of the games are on a budget, and they all are really fun for friends!

This blog will be more for people on a budget but want to play games with others. Aimed at college students or people around that age, this blog is for the people who are getting tired of playing Call of Duty or Rocket League with their friends for the 80th night in a row. I will do my best to keep all of my recommendations under $20 and on main systems such as PS4, PC, and Xbox 1 so people can easily get these games and play them!