about me & this blog…

Here's me with a mug as big as my face. It's one of my most up-to-date pictures, and that's about the only reason I chose it. It's bound to change soon.
Here’s me with a mug as big as my face. It’s one of my most up-to-date pictures, and that’s about the only reason I chose it. It’s bound to change soon.

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for checking out my blog! I know you didn’t have to, so I appreciate you doing it anyway. 🙂

Just to give you some initial background: I’m in my 20s, and a senior at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. I mainly fill my hours with school and homework, jobs, and hanging out with my family (including my ADORABLE niece and nephews) and my boyfriend.

This blog is essentially going to be me sharing about my relationship with God—particularly through verses and lyrics, and maybe the occasional current event relating to faith, God, etc. While I don’t consider myself an expert in any sense of the word, I do think that it’s important for everyone to share thoughts about their relationship with God, their fellowship with others, and just what they’re learning. We can all gain so much simply from hearing others’ thoughts about certain topics. So, that’s what I hope to do. I hope to give you my point of view and perspective, and I encourage you all to comment with your own thoughts as well; I’d love to hear from you.

Essentially, I’m just striving to write from a college perspective applying my relationship with God to my everyday life—whether it be in situations around me, lyrics, verses, nature, anything. Hopefully, I can share some pictures with you as well–pictures that reveal His beauty and the creation He’s laid out for us. I want to be transparent with you, and I hope to grow through this and that you will, too. Thanks again for coming to check out my musings. 🙂

love,

erinn victoria