About the Tater Talker

The love story of the century began just 21 years ago. Fresh off the bottle, my mom fed me the tastiest food in the world: mashed potatoes. After that, I was smitten. It was then I knew I’d found the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

But for real, I do love potatoes. My name is Sarah, but you can affectionately refer to me as the Tater Talker. For as long as I can remember, my favorite food has been anything potato. Even six year old me agrees with this one. 

You name it, red potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, hash browns, french fries, anything. Except sweet potatoes. I’ve never been a fan (but maybe for the purposes of this blog, I’ll find it in my heart to love them). It is because of this vast potato knowledge that I come to you today hoping you’ll discover my passion too (and find a few good recipes along the way). Check out this blog weekly for recipes, video tutorials, fun potato puns, and everything in between.

Potatoes have always been a faithful side dish, but maybe we can help them be the main course they deserve to be.

-Sarah